Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's been a minute since I've written but don't think for a minute I've stopped my quest of tunes exploration. On the contrary, I clocked 39 hours listening to Pandora Internet Radio last week. 39 hours! That's a full time job! How do I do this? How do I put so much time into listening? By listening to it non-stop at my full time job of course. I'm a manager-trainee at Citi and don't think I slack at my job while listening. However contrary it may sound banking rivals my love for music. To the point. I have discovered new songs and rediscovered bands I once loved. 2 in particular stand out. I want to revisit The Black Keys, and then...rap. That's right. Mr. Lif. A political rapper that I've been digging lately. Reviews of one or the other to follow...see if you can beat 39 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment