Sunday, June 13, 2010

Girls don't listen to music like boys do. One of my favorite songs of the last couple years is Electric Feel by MGMT. I have no idea what it's about. But I feel like it changes my life everytime I hear it. Girls, on the other hand are lyrics focused. They like songs (generally) because the artist is singing to them and they connect to what he/she is saying. The point is...Portugal The Man is coming to The Venue on the 23rd. I love those guys and listen to them often, but don't know any of the words to their songs. That's going to have to change because I plan on attending and I don't want to be the only guy there not feeling the familiarity of hearing the songs you've sung so many times in private being performed right in front of you. Reviews of PTM to follow... 

No comments:

Post a Comment